Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2013

Noah's Art Camp

16.05.2013:

Hi guys, really exciting news today. Yesterday I found out that Noah Bradley started an online art course which goes on for three months and helps you improve your fundamentals as well as your imaginative work. If you are interested, check it out here.

The current assignment is to do 50 3-value compositional studies, 50 color studies and 3 fully rendered studies of old master paintings. And this all in one week next to your usual workload. So I'm very excited to be part of it. Here the first value comp studies I did. I did them more then ones, to really find out how to approach these. I hope in the next days I will only need one per painting and also get a bit faster. Wish me luck! =D

3-value compositional studies 1-10 (photoshop cs6)

3-value compositional studies 11-14 (photoshop cs6)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen