Montag, 3. Juni 2013

Sketches

03.06.2013:

Hey guys! So my birthday is finally over and family and friends are back home. So time for drawing again. My interview went really well and the only thing left now is setting up the contract. I'm so excited about this project :D

The game is called "Noble" and is in the pre production stage right know. We are trying to get a full prototype done until August 2013 and then present it to the world through kickstarter! The guys at Pyrrhic Studios are really great and I'm looking forward to working with them.

My job is to do all the assets for the prototype. Such as characters, animations, effects, concepts, promo art, backgrounds, etc. So it won't get boring with so many different things to attend to! :D

But for know all I do will be under NDA. So I will update the blog later on, when the prototype is released. So it won't be that much going on here for a while. See yah!

sketchbook page (colored pencil)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen