Mittwoch, 13. November 2013

Lots of sketches

13.11.2013:

Today is a very exciting day. Because I finally finished my first sketchbook! My whole life i always drew on loose papers only, so having started a real sketchbook in December 2012 I'm glad to announce that after nearly a year I have filled it completely :D
The last sketch is already the first page of my new one. This being Din A4. So I'm really excited working twice as big as usual.

sketches from imagination (pencil)

sketches from imagination (pencil)

sketches from imagination (pencil)

sketches from imagination (pencil)

sketches from imagination (pencil)

sketches from imagination (pencil)

sketches from imagination (pencil)

sketches from imagination (pencil)

sketches from imagination (pencil)

sketches from imagination (pencil)

I also tried a different value structure for my latest piece.

from imagination (photoshop cs6)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen