Freitag, 15. März 2013

Final enemy characters

15.03.2013:

Today I finalized the concepts in photoshop. I also wanted to start with the animations of those characters but somehow my photoshop kept crashing all the time when I try to rotate certain parts of a character :(

Oh and I'm not sure I mentioned it before. All character should be stickman like. That the reason they are all mainly black and have only some hints of color. It's also the reason for there body shape. But I wanted to give them at least a bit of stature and not being totally stiff, so therefore there are hints of muscles :D Really love this project, it's so much fun to do!


final concepts for enemy #4 (photoshop cs5)

final concept for enemy #2 (photoshop cs5)

final concept for enemy #3 (photoshop cs5)

overview over all characters in the game (photoshop cs5)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen