Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2013

Master study

22.05.2013:

Oh my gosh, on week is already over and so today will start the second week of the art camp and therefor a bunch of new assignments is coming up. For last week I managed to get 50/50 3-value compositional studies done *applause*, 15/50 color studies =( and the first W.I.P. for the first of three full studies ='(. But still I worked besides this and I painted so much more in one week than I usually do. I think with every week I will get more in the drill and I hope that at the end of the program it is totally normal for me to paint and draw all day. So I still have a lot of freelance work to do this week, so I will directly start with it tomorrow morning and try to get as done as soon as possible, so that I can start onto the studies again. Work always goes first! But I'm sure I find a way to manage both. So let's see how this will turn out.

For now here the first W.I.P. for a full master study. It's "Storm" by Albert Bierstadt. Really love this painting and I hope with a lot more work I will do it justice. =D

W.I.P. master study (2 hours in, photoshop cs6)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen