Montag, 23. Juni 2014

Maleficent, Header and creepy dude

23.06.2014:

Study-time! I'm still trying to get the hang of values as well as skin. So here it goes. Angelina Jolie has such a cool nose and sensual lips. It's not from this world :3

photo study (photoshop cc)

Next I started out with a sketch for a header. Did a few versions. Let's see when I will finish it and with what version...

digital sketch (photoshop cc)

digital sketch (photoshop cc)

digital sketch (photoshop cc)

I really really don't wanna show you this. But I promised to document everything here. EVERYTHING! So here it goes. It's really awful. I already was burned out and hungry when I started it and that's exactly how it looks. I still am not good at painting faces from imagination but I'm also not THAT bad^^

digital sketch (photoshop cc)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen